When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated below only:
1. To provide and operate the Services requested by our clients;
2. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and service;
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Under no circumstances will your personal information or submitted files ever be shared, sold or otherwise communicated to third parties without your express consent in every case.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to publicise our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your relationship with us, to troubleshoot problems you may have, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to provide you with requested services, and comply with any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com.